Contest Time!!! Photo Sharing Competition #THERUGLADYLOVE
Posted on November 15 2018
Share a photo of your purchase from The Rug Lady
for a chance to win a refund of up to $500 or a store gift card!
Terms and Conditions
By joining this competition, all participants agree to the following terms:
- The competition is open to Australian residents only.
- The competition will begin on 21st November and will end at 11:59pm AEST on 31st December 2018.
- To join the contest, participants need to:
- Share the competition post on their Facebook walls and caption it with '#therugladylove'. The shared post should be set to 'Public' for validation purposes.
- Inbox us their own styled photo of the rug purchased from our store with their email address.
- Share the competition post on their Instagram feeds and caption it with '#therugladylove'. @theruglady_au should be tagged in the photo for verification purposes.
- DM us their own styled photo of the rug purchased from our store with their email address.
- Only one (1) entry can be accepted per customer.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered for judging.
- Entries which have been submitted to enter previous cycles of this photo competition will not be considered. Participants who have joined the previous cycles will need to submit new images as entries.
- Winning participants of the previous photo competition cycles are not qualified to re-enter.
- One (1) winner will be announced across all of The Rug Lady’s social media pages on 7th January 2019.
- The winner has the option to receive either a $500 gift card which can be used on his/her next purchase at our store OR a refund of up to $500 for his/her previous order, depending on the previous purchase price.
- The $500 gift card cannot be converted to cash and is not transferrable.
- The gift card prize has a validity of six (6) weeks. If unused, it will be deemed void and no cash equivalent will be issued to the winner.
- Photo entries become the property of The Rug Lady PTY LTD upon submission and may be used in any manner deemed appropriate by the company without compensation nor notification given to participants.
- Entrants warrant that their submissions and materials are original, do not infringe the intellectual property right of any third party, and have not been previously published and/or been used to win prizes in any other competition.